I got tagged by azureyugiohvanguard.
1. What's your favorite, but weird thing to do?
Probably, pop my neck. I have no clue why, but I do it all the time.
2. Have you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend and if so, did you kiss? (Why? Cause I can)
Yes and I'm not answering the second because my mom looks at this and she'll probably flip
3. What would you do if the Earth cracked right in front of you and your best friend and you had the option of saving he/she from falling into the hole which btw is filled with lava and risking your own life, or run? (Don't ask)
Hmm.... depends... which friend we're talking about. If it's Lucky,Iro,Mixie, etc. then yes I'd save them, but if it was Blaze I wouldn't even waste my time because the second I'd save her she'd just end up tripping over a pebble and falling right into the hole.
4. Do you have a favorite anime? If so, what would you do if your favorite character came up to you and asked to be your friend?
DARN IT THIS IS SO HARD! I HAVE SEVERAL FAVORITE ANIMES! Uh... I guess I'll use Black Butler for this question, because if Alois ever came up to me and asked me ANYTHING I'd probably just respond with a "FUCK YEAH!" :T
5. Are you getting bored?
Pfft, no. This has saved me from boredom, since Blaze fell asleep! (And it's only like 1 a.m. e3e)
6. What is an object that you like?
My flying mint bunny. (^-^ Got it for Christmas, best Christmas present ever!)
7. What animal are you most like?
Eh, probably a flying mint bunny... ya, I'm gonna go with that. I'm a flying mint bunny.
8. Any idea how the name Jane is short for Bob?
9. What is the weirdest name that you have heard a celebrity name their kid?
Sage Moonblood (Ya... that's not made up.... poor kid.)
10. Do you think I'm weird? And if so, good weird or bad weird and why?
Pfft, of course I think you're weird, but everyone that is awesome in this world is weird. :T I'm pretty weird myself.
People I tagged: Blazestar175, Luckyhotori, Iro115, Mixie197, and Azure7898
Mood: Spidey Sense
Listening to: Leather Pants by LittleKuriboh
Reading: Black Butler